Friday afternoon I received many versions of this e-mail. Any Loge13.com readers fare better?

TicketRejection_022208

[February 22, 2008 4:37 PM]  |  link  |  reply

Hope. Same message. Except mine came in plain text.

[February 26, 2008 11:20 AM]  |  link  |  reply
Garyfran replied to Doug

I actually won the lottery. But getting tix for the last game at Shea was impossible. They must have sold out in minutes. I wound up getting Mets/Yanks tix. (Game 3 on Sunday)

[February 22, 2008 4:41 PM]  |  link  |  reply
Stormy said

Struck out here as well & I'm assuming all my family & friends who tried for me failed as well. Sigh.

[February 22, 2008 5:04 PM]  |  link  |  reply
Mets2Moon said

No luck here, on several e-mail addresses.

[February 22, 2008 5:12 PM]  |  link  |  reply

Bummer. A couple other friends of mine forwarded me the same note. I have met no winners yet.

[February 23, 2008 9:25 AM]  |  link  |  reply
Eli said

Sadly, same with me.

[February 23, 2008 10:29 PM]  |  link  |  reply

I think the whole thing was a ruse, they are holding back tickets, big surprise, please check back later. Whatever, I hate the Perez $$ but I'm feeling good about many other things. As Thom Boswell's book title said "why time begins on Opening Day" I'm counting down.

[February 23, 2008 11:21 PM]  |  link  |  reply
Stay At Shea said

Can someone who won this ticket lottery post the winning message? Someone must have won...

[February 24, 2008 9:32 PM]  |  link  |  reply
Mr Met said

Won the drawing got 4 tix for opening day loge and 2 for last game loge.

[February 25, 2008 1:14 AM]  |  link  |  reply
Glenn Beck said

My brother got a congratulations message! We got six for 28th September. We had already resigned ourselves to seeing earlier games in August, but will get the bonus of seeing the last game from the Mezz! I'm flying in from Germany twice even if the seats are partially obstructed for this historic day. My condolences to everyone hoping and not receiving the chance for tickets.

[February 25, 2008 9:29 AM]  |  link  |  reply

Congrats to those of you who got through. You're a real fan and Shea pilgrim, Glenn, to make that journey. I hope y'all give us your first hand accounts of the game.